Outsourced Software Product Development
In 2013, GazitIT was founded as a software product company. We offered sophisticated systems set out to help large businesses improve their innovation process. Within years, GazitIT created products and solutions that powered many of our clients. Today, we use this distilled experience to offer outsourced product development to:
- Non-tech companies: we created software that companies now use to run their businesses
- Ambitious start-ups: we helped entrepreneurs grow into star businesses by decreasing their risks and using technological innovation
- Established software product companies: Our clients trusted us to develop entire product lines
Many of our happy customers have stayed with us for years (although some of them were apprehensive about software outsourcing before meeting us), giving GazitIT an incredible impetus to grow in competences and size. In fact, 60 % of our turnover comes from the clients we have been serving for more than 1 year.
STRONG INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
Powering multiple industries throughout decades, we have developed the art of tailoring software products that help better match business needs with end-customer demand. Check out our hallmark projects in outsourced software development:
- Business intelligence software for healthcare centers
- Medication order processing system
- Integration systems
Read more on software development for healthcare.
- Streaming system
Read more on telecom software development.
Read more on software development for banking and finance.
- Modules for one of eBay’s e-Commerce platforms
Read more on retail software development.
Our clients also come from Public Sector, Education, Manufacturing, Energy, Media and Entertainment, Transportation and Logistics.
Carrying Out Projects Of Various Complexity And Size
The pool of 100 full-time, English speaking experts allows us to accommodate the needs of:
- large-scale projects and projects with complex architectures: for example, during one of the projects – a large PLM platform for 20,000 retailers, manufacturers and suppliers – GazitIT involvement grew from 4 to 39 specialists in 2 years of cooperation, engaging the development, testing and BI teams
- small- and medium-scale projects: our smaller teams have proved efficient in creating software products from scratch as well as augmenting the customers’ teams
- projects with distributed teams and 3rd party vendors: backed by fluent English and good communication skills, our specialists always stay on the same page with other project stakeholders
Why Develop A Product With GazitIT?
Because we will help you reduce uncertainty throughout the entire product life cycle thanks to:
- Established processes and project management culture, as we:
- use various software development methodologies to work efficiently with both well-defined and vague project scope
- estimate, plan and test thoroughly to stay within budget and time during implementation
- ensure regular communication with the customer
- Expertise: over 50% of our developers are Seniors and Leads
- Scalability: our size enables short ramp-up time (2-4 weeks) and easy scaling up and down in line with your project’s needs
- Professional-looking UI: your software product will look equally modern and slick across all browsers and screens
- Elaborate architecture: ruling out performance problems and creating a stable foundation for future updates as your business grows
- High-quality programming: we do not achieve shorter time-to-market by compromising software quality – we achieve it by way of professionalism
This is how we can pitch in:
- Full cycle product development: you provide a specification or a dedicated Product Owner, and we build the software from the ground up
- Specific or standalone functionality development: to help you extend the offering, we create additional features or applications for your product which require certain development skills – for example, a mobile version, BI tool and so on
- Team augmentation: a flexible team or individual developers complement your project with the needed technology skills
Backend and desktop: Microsoft .NET, Java, C++, Qt, PHP, Node.js
Mobile: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Xamarin, Apache Cordova
Databases and data warehouses: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Amazon Web Services, SAP, Sybase, NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Apache CouchDB, PostgreSQL)